Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Intro...

I have been in the mood to type the past week. Maybe because my fingers are rested finally after all the tax returns I have been typing in? I took a lot of time off at the end of March and we didn't get busy again until Sat. so I only prepared a few on Mon and Tues.

I am going to try to use this to keep family and friends updated on the kids and what is going on here in NJ. I have a large family and they live all over so maybe this will help me since being on the phone or emailing so many people is not so easy.

3 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

Woohoo, I get to comment on your very first post :)

Now for pictures ..........

No pressure of course LOL

debi9kids said...

I just saw your link on Jane's blog! Welcome! Looking forward to seeing cute pics of the kiddies! :)

Jenn H said...

Just saw your blog on Debi's stat tracker on her blog so had to check it out and I added it to my favorites list.